The preventive care model in America is broken.
The health care system provides preventive care through “free” wellness visits, yet most of us don’t take advantage of this useful benefit.
- “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” Or, we don’t want a doctor looking for something wrong with us just so they can bill the insurance company.
- We don’t get enough time with the doctor to have a useful discussion.
- We’re worried that any diagnosis will be reported to our insurer and/or employer and negatively impact our future insurability.
- We’re really worried that we won’t be able to pay for any of the uncovered services that might be rendered as part of the visit.
- We don’t have a doctor we like or trust.
- It’s inconvenient.
70% of health outcomes have nothing to do with your genetics.
We all want insurance that will cover a catastrophic event, like a cancer diagnosis. But wouldn’t it be better not to get cancer at all?
Good preventive care explains what behaviors and choices can eliminate or delay the development of diseases and conditions. Really awesome preventive care takes that information and personalizes it. That’s what we do.
We look at all the factors that influence your health outcomes – not just the clinical ones – to help you make better decisions so you can live a healthier life.
What contributes to your health outcomes?
- Behavior: 40%
- Genetics/Family History: 30%
- Socio-Economic Status: 20%
- Health Care Coverage/Quality: 10%
We're bringing preventive care to the digital era.
We believe that the biggest problem with preventive care is that people are not receiving information in a way that “activates” them. Patients get data points with no context. We get stale photocopies of recommendations that we don’t read. We have to think about the data transfer process differently.
We live in a fast-paced world of data overload where images are key. Our solution is heavy on graphics to help you quickly and simply understand our recommendations.
Being part of a community is essential, and the digital world has made that a challenge. We offer your outcome information in context of other cohorts or groups. You’re able to compare where you stand – from your life expectancy to your weight status – to others. We know that this perspective enriches your appreciation for who you are.
Join Our Newsletter
Please sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about our product development and advocacy efforts.