What does it do?
Longitudinal Health Care (LHC) is a subscription service that incorporates aspects about your lifestyle and health to help you navigate the health care system. How does it work?
- Complete our health assessment, Know Thyself
- Plug in a problem or a procedure and get educated about what happens when you access care.
- We describe each step, customizing the interactions based on your health profile:
- Initial Consultation
- Diagnostic Testing
- Pre-Procedure Requirements
- Procedure Activities
- Post-Procedure Activities
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Learn about alternatives that may be better for you given your health status and the severity of your condition.
One health care does not fit all!
What does it NOT do?
LHC is not a replacement for professional medical advice. We do not diagnose or prescribe any particular course of action.
The intent of LHC is to educate you, the patient consumer, so you know what to expect when you interact with the health care system.
Find a provider you love!
The best health care is a function of an educated, engaged patient collaborating with a talented health care provider.
It’s up to you to find a provider who shares your values, customizes care for you and recommends solutions that you trust.
Leverage LHC to take the mystery out of what’s supposed to happen so you and your provider can have a more effective partnership.
We’re working to bring our product to market in early 2021. Please stay in the loop and sign up for our Newsletter. Thank you!
Join Our Newsletter
Please sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about our product development and advocacy efforts.